Types of villas and holiday rentals in Mallorca
We have all types of properties in Mallorca, for example:
Advantages of renting a villa in Majorca
1. Privacy: Choosing a villa as your holiday rental in Mallorca allows you to enjoy your private space without the interference of other guests.
2. Space: A villa stands out for being very spacious, so it offers more space than a hotel or other type of holiday rental. They also have outdoor areas such as private pools, terraces, gardens and barbecue areas.
3. Flexibility: Renting a villa in Mallorca allows you to have complete control over your holiday experience, with no timetable for meals or having to stay at the resort.
4. Amenities: All our villas are equipped with all the comforts you need for a comfortable holiday, such as fully equipped kitchens, air conditioning or cable TV.
5. Price: Although a villa in Mallorca can be more expensive than a hotel, if you split the cost between a group of friends or family, the cost can be considerably reduced and it's a very good option to enjoy the space and privacy of a holiday accommodation.
6. Location: Some of our villas are located in quiet areas away from the tourist areas, allowing you to experience the true beauty of Mallorca.
Where to stay in Mallorca
The best areas to stay in Majorca include the following:
- Palma de Mallorca: Palma is the capital of Mallorca and has a wealth of leisure options including restaurants, bars and shops. The city is also famous for its stunning architecture and is home to some of Spain's most important historic buildings.
- Alcudia: If you're looking for a villa in Alcudia, you'll find a wide variety of options along the Alcudia beach. This area is ideal for children as the beach is wide and the water is shallow. There are also many restaurants and shops along the promenade.
- Valldemosa: This is one of the most picturesque areas of Mallorca, located in the mountains of the Serra de Tramuntana. If you choose to rent a villa here, you can enjoy breathtaking sea and mountain views. In addition, the village of Valldemossa is very charming, with many cobbled streets and historic buildings.
- Sóller: Sóller is a small town situated on a hill near the coast. This area is known for its orange groves and the historic train that connects Sóller with Palma de Mallorca. If you choose a villa in Sóller, you'll be able to enjoy breathtaking views and incomparable tranquillity.
- Pollensa: It's an ideal area for nature and water sports lovers. Puerto Pollença is known for its crystal clear beaches and is one of the most popular destinations in Majorca for windsurfing, kitesurfing and paddle surfing.
- Deia: If what you're looking for in a villa in Mallorca is tranquillity and nature, the area of Deia is an excellent choice. The area is one of the most beautiful places on the island, with stunning sea and mountain views.
- Magaluf: Magaluf is a very busy tourist area, ideal for those looking for partying and fun. If you opt for a villa in Magaluf, you'll find many leisure options, such as bars, clubs and restaurants. In addition, this area has a very large and lively beach.
- Santa Ponsa: Santa Ponsa is a popular tourist destination with a beautiful beach and a large number of bars and restaurants. If you choose a villa in Santa Ponsa, you'll have access to many outdoor activities such as golf, tennis and scuba diving.
- Cala Millor: If you're looking for spectacular beaches, the area of Cala Millor is an excellent choice. Here you'll find a large beach with fine sand and crystal clear waters. There's also a wide variety of restaurants, bars and shops nearby. The villas in Cala Millor are usually luxurious and offer spectacular sea views.